Weather Update: The 1:00 p.m. service will take place as planned. See below for more details.
We are excited to offer both in-person and online worship services on Christmas Eve. Below, you will find our schedule of services, including registration links for our in-person services.
Holy Eucharist on 7th Street — 1:00 p.m. Registration is required. Register online through this Sign-up Genius link on our website, st-peters.org/christmas-registration.
Communion from the Reserved Sacrament under the 7th Street Tower — 4:00–6:00 p.m.
Solemn Christmas Mass by Livestream — Musical Prelude begins at 6:30 p.m. Join online st-peters.org/christmas.
Children’s Christmas Pageant — This pre-recorded program will be shared with the parish during the Christmas season.
In-Person Worship Guidelines
- A total of 40 people may be present at a service, so registration is required to attend.
- All attendees must wear a mask or face covering at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available; however, we encourage you to bring your own in order to limit the surfaces you touch.
- Attendees must maintain a distance of at least eight feet between family units.
- Chairs will be provided for you.
- Screen yourself and members of your household before attending. If you are at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19, have recently traveled, or have any of these symptoms, please do not register for this service.
- 7th Street will be closed between Tryon Street and the entrance to the TransAmerica parking garage. You may enter the parking garage on 8th Street or 7th Street, accessing 7th from Church Street.
- Follow-up tickets will be available for exiting the parking garage without payment.
- For those who are trained as ushers or lectors, note the need for volunteers when you register.
- Holy Eucharist will be administered in one kind (bread only), in a safe, sanitary, and sacred manner.