To all of you who have kept us together during a year when we had to stay apart, thank you. Your prayers, flexibility, and generosity have proven once again that the church is so much more than just a building. The church is the people of God, coming together however it is possible to answer his call.
In the past year the people of St. Peter’s have:
- Continued to worship together by attending virtual services.
- Gathered to receive communion in safe outdoor spaces that included the church yard and backyards in neighborhoods throughout the region.
- Participated in bible studies, children and youth formation classes, and social justice initiatives.
- Continued to conduct the work of the church in Zoom committee meetings.
- Continued to serve the community through partners in ministry, with grants from our endowment supporting vital initiatives like COVID vaccination clinics at The Galilee Center.
If you would like to make a special contribution in gratitude during the season of Eastertide, you can use the envelope provided in your Sunday leaflet, OR you can make your donation online HERE.
Eastertide contributions will have enormous impact for our broad faith community as we continue to address the effects of the pandemic and return to in-person gathering.